Coreg and Migraine - from FDA reports
Migraine is found among people who take Coreg, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Lisinopril, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Migraine with Coreg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,246 people who have side effects when taking Coreg from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
34,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Coreg.
Among them, 121 people (0.35%) have Migraine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Coreg when people have Migraine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Coreg *:
- female: 80.83 %
- male: 19.17 %
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Coreg *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.4 %
- 30-39: 5.49 %
- 40-49: 17.58 %
- 50-59: 43.96 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (14 people, 11.57%)
- Pain (12 people, 9.92%)
- Multiple Myeloma (9 people, 7.44%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (8 people, 6.61%)
- Asthma (8 people, 6.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (44 people, 36.36%)
- Lasix (43 people, 35.54%)
- Xanax (30 people, 24.79%)
- Zometa (26 people, 21.49%)
- Paxil (26 people, 21.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (46 people, 38.02%)
- Pain (46 people, 38.02%)
- Headache (38 people, 31.40%)
- Back Pain (37 people, 30.58%)
- Injury (33 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Migraine when taking Coreg?
- Check symptoms - is migraine caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMigraine and drugs with ingredients of carvedilol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMigraine and Coreg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coreg has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coreg 35,395 users)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 88,462 Migraine patients).
Browse all side effects of Corega b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with MigraineMigraine
Could your condition cause MigraineMigraine
What would happen?
Questions to the study
On cyclosporine 75mg x 2 daily for 5 weeks, now have migraine going on for third day, usual pk I take for attack not touching it, any advice. Also migraine usually on left side temple, now it on right side temple and around eye?