Coreg and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is found among people who take Coreg, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Coronary artery bypass. This review analyzes which people have Pain with Coreg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,246 people who have side effects when taking Coreg from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
34,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Coreg.
Among them, 2,271 people (6.63%) have Pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Coreg when people have Pain *:
- < 1 month: 26.32 %
- 1 - 6 months: 7.89 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.89 %
- 1 - 2 years: 26.32 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.79 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.63 %
- 10+ years: 13.16 %
Gender of people who have Pain when taking Coreg *:
- female: 51.45 %
- male: 48.55 %
Age of people who have Pain when taking Coreg *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.21 %
- 20-29: 1.37 %
- 30-39: 3.21 %
- 40-49: 9.38 %
- 50-59: 30.56 %
- 60+: 55.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (238 people, 10.48%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (153 people, 6.74%)
- Multiple Myeloma (134 people, 5.90%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (120 people, 5.28%)
- Cardiac Disorder (99 people, 4.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (932 people, 41.04%)
- Digoxin (676 people, 29.77%)
- Aspirin (642 people, 28.27%)
- Lisinopril (640 people, 28.18%)
- Lipitor (524 people, 23.07%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,136 people, 50.02%)
- Injury (800 people, 35.23%)
- Emotional Distress (614 people, 27.04%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (607 people, 26.73%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (564 people, 24.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain when taking Coreg?
- Check symptoms - is pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain and drugs with ingredients of carvedilol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain and Coreg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coreg has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coreg 35,395 users)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Corega b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PainPain
Could your condition cause PainPain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
Always seem to be a little out of breath, I think it's due to the two doses of 50 mg twice daily that's causing it. Started taking it after my heart attach 2 years ago this month. Anyone else have the same symptoms?
Hello, new to the group. Wondering if anyone else had sudden hearing loss from drug interactions, encephalitis or seratonin sydrome? I was in a coma in 2014 for 5 days and woke up and my hearing was completely gone. I have bilateral cochlear implants now. Doctors didn't diagnose reason why I had ...