Cotazym and Vaccination site lymphadenopathy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 335 people who take Cotazym or have Vaccination site lymphadenopathy. No report of Vaccination site lymphadenopathy is found in people who take Cotazym.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Cotazym?
Cotazym has active ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease). eHealthMe is studying from 328 Cotazym users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vaccination Site Lymphadenopathy?
Vaccination site lymphadenopathy (abnormal enlargement of the lymph nodes- vaccination site) is found to be associated with 1 drug and 2 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Cotazym and have Vaccination site lymphadenopathy?Check whether Vaccination site lymphadenopathy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vaccination site lymphadenopathy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease):
- Vaccination site lymphadenopathy and drugs with ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cotazym:
- Cotazym (328 reports)
Vaccination site lymphadenopathy treatments and more:
- Vaccination site lymphadenopathy (7 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vaccination site lymphadenopathy:
- Vaccination site lymphadenopathy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vaccination site lymphadenopathy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vaccination site lymphadenopathy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Vaccination site lymphadenopathy:
All the conditions that are associated with Vaccination site lymphadenopathy:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease) (the active ingredients of Cotazym) and Cotazym (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Olanzapine and Haemorrhoids Aggravated - a second ago
- Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis and drugs of ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate - 3 seconds ago
- Rytary and Zyrtec drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Concerta and Oxybutynin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Aldactone and Uceris drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Tagamet and Intervertebral Disc Disorder - 23 seconds ago
- Tegretol-Xr and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Haptoglobin Decreased - 32 seconds ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Neurodermatitis - 34 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Lupus-Like Syndrome - 35 seconds ago