Cotazym and Yolk sac tumor site unspecified - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 399 people who take Cotazym or have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified. No report of Yolk sac tumor site unspecified is found in people who take Cotazym.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Cotazym?
Cotazym has active ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease). eHealthMe is studying from 328 Cotazym users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified?
Yolk sac tumor site unspecified is found to be associated with 18 drugs and 10 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Cotazym and have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified?Check whether Yolk sac tumor site unspecified is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Yolk sac tumor site unspecified and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease):
- Yolk sac tumor site unspecified and drugs with ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cotazym:
- Cotazym (328 reports)
Yolk sac tumor site unspecified treatments and more:
- Yolk sac tumor site unspecified (71 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Yolk sac tumor site unspecified:
- Yolk sac tumor site unspecified in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Yolk sac tumor site unspecified in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Yolk sac tumor site unspecified in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Yolk sac tumor site unspecified:
All the conditions that are associated with Yolk sac tumor site unspecified:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease) (the active ingredients of Cotazym) and Cotazym (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Novolog and Betaxolol drug interaction - now
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Productive Cough - a second ago
- Naprelan and Calcitriol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Infusion Site Warmth - 13 seconds ago
- Imuran and Costochondritis - 14 seconds ago
- Lunesta and Sirolimus drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Post Procedural Discharge - 15 seconds ago
- Imdur and Escherichia Infection - 16 seconds ago
- Ogen and Apresoline drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Namenda Xr and Linzess drug interaction - 19 seconds ago