Cotellic and Blood sodium decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood sodium decreased is reported only by a few people who take Cotellic.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cotellic and have Blood sodium decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,678 people who have side effects while taking Cotellic from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,678 people reported to have side effects when taking Cotellic.
Among them, 4 people (0.24%) have Blood sodium decreased.
What is Cotellic?
Cotellic has active ingredients of cobimetinib fumarate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,678 Cotellic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood sodium decreased?
Blood sodium decreased is found to be associated with 2,135 drugs and 1,519 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cotellic and Blood sodium decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Cotellic when people have Blood sodium decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood sodium decreased when taking Cotellic *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Blood sodium decreased when taking Cotellic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Cotellic *:
- Zelboraf: 4 people, 100.00%
- Xanax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pepcid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imodium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blood sodium decreased *:
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dry Skin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 25.00%
- Feeding Disorder (when children refuse to eat certain food groups): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Electrolyte Imbalance: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 1 person, 25.00%
- Metastasis (spreadable cancer to other organ from origin): 1 person, 25.00%
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 1 person, 25.00%
- Lung Neoplasm (tumour of lung): 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cotellic and have Blood sodium decreased?Check whether Blood sodium decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood sodium decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cobimetinib fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cotellic:
- Cotellic (1,678 reports)
Common Cotellic side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cotellic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood sodium decreased treatments and more:
- Blood sodium decreased (21,853 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood sodium decreased:
- Blood sodium decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood sodium decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood sodium decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood sodium decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Blood sodium decreased:
- Blood sodium decreased (2,135 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood sodium decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Blood sodium decreased:
- Blood sodium decreased (1,519 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cobimetinib fumarate (the active ingredients of Cotellic) and Cotellic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mirapex and Diplopia - 11 seconds ago
- Doxepin Hydrochloride and Morphine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Zofran and Oxygen Saturation Immeasurable - 17 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Pleurothotonus - 27 seconds ago
- Hctz and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 27 seconds ago
- Ultram and Heart Rate Increased - 28 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Atrovent drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Micronor and Acne Cystic - 41 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Limb Amputation - 44 seconds ago
- Mycelex and Aspirin drug interaction - 48 seconds ago