Coumadin and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Coumadin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Coumadin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 105,023 people who have side effects when taking Coumadin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
105,023 people reported to have side effects when taking Coumadin.
Among them, 4,033 people (3.84%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Coumadin when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 11.81 %
- 1 - 6 months: 23.62 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.45 %
- 1 - 2 years: 15.75 %
- 2 - 5 years: 18.11 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.81 %
- 10+ years: 9.45 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Coumadin *:
- female: 58.81 %
- male: 41.19 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Coumadin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.94 %
- 20-29: 2.72 %
- 30-39: 6.25 %
- 40-49: 12.81 %
- 50-59: 25.76 %
- 60+: 51.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 394 people, 9.77%
- Pain: 310 people, 7.69%
- Depression: 248 people, 6.15%
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 225 people, 5.58%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 224 people, 5.55%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1,291 people, 32.01%
- Lasix: 1,233 people, 30.57%
- Aredia: 976 people, 24.20%
- Aspirin: 775 people, 19.22%
- Digoxin: 749 people, 18.57%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 2,564 people, 63.58%
- Injury: 1,683 people, 41.73%
- Depression: 1,259 people, 31.22%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1,255 people, 31.12%
- Emotional Distress: 1,150 people, 28.51%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Coumadin and have Stress and anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 109,191 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,904 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,230 conditions)
Coumadin side effects
- Coumadin side effects (105,083 reports)
Browse all side effects of Coumadina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Coumadin and have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Coumadin
Can you answer these questions
- I am a 62 year old female. In March I was diagnosed with a uti, treated with Bactrim which didn't work and ended up getting a shot of Rhocefin (sp?). I also had a slight cold and later that night I had a fever and felt terrible. After 2 days I ended up going to the emergency room because I felt...
- Please help im on anxiety medication and doctor has added belsomra is there any other people who take this and doxepin im also on benzo medication too
- Hello, I’m currently separated and life is stressful. I run a dogwalking business and a mum of two children under 13. The ex moved out four years ago but recently left his gf and asked me to help him out by letting him staying in the home which he still pays the mortgage. My legs suffer...
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
- 4 SA since 1985 Experienced relief for 12 years while taking Prozac
You may be interested in these posts
- I am interested to hear others experiences with this drug. I am the caregiver of my older autistic/epileptic brother, he can not speak for himself. Thank you in advance.
- Suffering terrible anxiety a week after stopping cefelexin
- just curious how zoloft (sertraline ) has worked for you for stress (no depression)
- have to speak at a mtg tonight--will methocarbamol help my social anxiety
- Have horrible anxiety, and can't sleep. How long does it take to clear this drug from the system?
- Will you have Ear Infection Bacterial with Xeloda?
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Aldara?
- Will you have Tic with Hyperacidity?
- Will you have Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Alrex?
- Will you have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated with Suboxone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xeloda and have Ear Infection Bacterial?
- Support group for people who take Aldara and have Pancreatitis?
- Support group for people who have Hyperacidity and Tic?
- Support group for people who take Alrex and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- Support group for people who take Suboxone and have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated?
- What to expect when you take Xeloda and have Ear Infection Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Aldara and have Pancreatitis?
- What to expect when you have Hyperacidity and Tic?
- What to expect when you take Alrex and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- What to expect when you take Suboxone and have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Xyrem, Modafinil
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.