Who have Tooth loss with Cubicin - from FDA reports
Tooth loss is found among people who take Cubicin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Protonix, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,908 people who have side effects when taking Cubicin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Cubicin.
Among them, 8 people (0.14%) have Tooth loss
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tooth loss when taking Cubicin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tooth loss when taking Cubicin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 4 people, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 50.00%
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation): 1 person, 12.50%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 12.50%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 12.50%
- Bleeding Disorders: 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix: 7 people, 87.50%
- Zyvox: 6 people, 75.00%
- Flagyl: 6 people, 75.00%
- Navelbine: 6 people, 75.00%
- Morphine: 6 people, 75.00%
- Meloxicam: 6 people, 75.00%
- Zometa: 6 people, 75.00%
- Lexapro: 6 people, 75.00%
- Haldol: 6 people, 75.00%
- Gemzar: 6 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 6 people, 75.00%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 6 people, 75.00%
- Fall: 6 people, 75.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 75.00%
- Fever: 6 people, 75.00%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 6 people, 75.00%
- Gallbladder Enlargement: 6 people, 75.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 6 people, 75.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 75.00%
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums): 6 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tooth loss while taking Cubicin?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Cubicin and have Tooth loss
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Cubicin has active ingredients of daptomycin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cubicin 5,944 users)
Tooth loss has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, pain, high blood pressure, breast cancer (latest reports from 8,541 Tooth loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tooth lossTooth loss (1,331 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tooth lossTooth loss (775 conditions)
Cubicin side effects
- Cubicin side effects (5,911 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Cubicina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Salihoğlu M, Turhan V, Önem Y, Ulcay A, Uzun G, Ay H, "Sudden hearing loss in a patient receiving piperacillin/tazobactam and daptomycin for diabetic foot infection", Scandinavian journal of infectious diseases, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Rickets with Atacand? - now
- Will you have Osteomalacia In Children with Atacand? - now
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Atacand? - now
- Will you have Hypoglycemia with Lupus Nephritis? - a second ago
- Will you have Insulin Shock with Lupus Nephritis? - a second ago
- Will you have Hypoglycaemia with Lupus Nephritis? - a second ago
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Lupus Nephritis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dengue Shock Syndrome with Baclofen? - 2 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Rocephin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Cabergoline for Prolactinoma - Males? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin, Sandostatin Lar - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Ibuprofen - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Chaste Berry, Wellbutrin Xl for a 35 year old woman - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.