Cutivate and Urticaria - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urticaria is reported only by a few people who take Cutivate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cutivate and have Urticaria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 291 people who have side effects while taking Cutivate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
291 people reported to have side effects when taking Cutivate.
Among them, 5 people (1.72%) have Urticaria.
What is Cutivate?
Cutivate has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. eHealthMe is studying from 292 Cutivate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urticaria?
Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely) is found to be associated with 3,191 drugs and 2,856 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cutivate and Urticaria reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urticaria when taking Cutivate *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Urticaria when taking Cutivate *:
- 0-1: 25 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Cutivate *:
- Singulair: 3 people, 60.00%
- Valium: 3 people, 60.00%
- Nasacort: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ventolin Hfa: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 40.00%
- Omnaris: 2 people, 40.00%
- Pataday: 2 people, 40.00%
- Epipen: 2 people, 40.00%
- Tessalon: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Urticaria *:
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 60.00%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 3 people, 60.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 60.00%
- Upper-Airway Cough Syndrome: 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 1 person, 20.00%
- Irritability: 1 person, 20.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cutivate and have Urticaria?Check whether Urticaria is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2016 Jan .
- Musri FY, Mutlu H, K?vrak Salim D, Karakurt Ery?lmaz M, ?nal B, Tural D, ?enol Co?kun H, "Sorafenib-induced severe urticaria in a patient with hepatocellular cancer", Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2016 Jan .
- Semira ZA, Zulfkar Q, Sameem F, "Livedo reticularis associated with dapsone therapy in a patient with chronic urticaria", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Urticaria and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluticasone propionate:
- Urticaria and drugs with ingredients of fluticasone propionate (2,128 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cutivate:
- Cutivate (292 reports)
Urticaria treatments and more:
- Urticaria (148,447 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urticaria:
- Urticaria in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urticaria in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urticaria in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urticaria:
All the drugs that are associated with Urticaria:
- Urticaria (3,191 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urticaria:
All the conditions that are associated with Urticaria:
- Urticaria (2,856 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Cutivate) and Cutivate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eylea and Carotid Artery Stenosis - 9 seconds ago
- Antivert and Cerebellar Atrophy - 20 seconds ago
- Cough in Reclast, how severe and when it was recovered? - 21 seconds ago
- Ectopic Pregnancy and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 27 seconds ago
- Dicloxacillin Sodium and Suicide Attempt - 31 seconds ago
- Calan Sr and Zantac drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Scopolamine drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- How effective is Klonopin for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? - 47 seconds ago
- How effective is Klonopin for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder? - 47 seconds ago
- Lupron and Theophyl drug interaction - 50 seconds ago