Cyanocobalamin and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Cyanocobalamin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cyanocobalamin and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,293 people who have side effects while taking Cyanocobalamin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,293 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyanocobalamin.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Cyanocobalamin?
Cyanocobalamin has active ingredients of cyanocobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. eHealthMe is studying from 3,373 Cyanocobalamin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 445 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cyanocobalamin and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Cyanocobalamin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Cyanocobalamin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Cyanocobalamin *:
- Ubidecarenone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mycamine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fosamax Plus D: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alendronate Sodium: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Femur Fracture: 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
- Uterine Cyst: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hip Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cyanocobalamin and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cyanocobalamin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cyanocobalamin:
- Cyanocobalamin (3,373 reports)
Common Cyanocobalamin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cyanocobalamin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (445 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cyanocobalamin (the active ingredients of Cyanocobalamin) and Cyanocobalamin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lidoderm and Vitamin B12 Deficiency - now
- Potassium Gluconate and Haemorrhage - a second ago
- Invega vs. Sertraline Hydrochloride - 23 seconds ago
- Avelox and Heart Rate Decreased - 30 seconds ago
- Dacogen and Seizures - 31 seconds ago
- Flaxseed and Corneal Abrasion - 33 seconds ago
- Atovaquone and Heart Rate Decreased - 37 seconds ago
- Lipidil and Sciatica - 40 seconds ago
- Oncovin and Skin Disorder - 42 seconds ago
- Balanced Salt and Corneal Disorder - 42 seconds ago