Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Impaired healing - from FDA reports
Impaired healing is found among people who take Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Alprazolam, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Impaired healing with Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,882 people who have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
1,882 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride.
Among them, 9 people (0.48%) have Impaired healing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Impaired healing when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Impaired healing when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 62.5 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (2 people, 22.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 11.11%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 11.11%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 11.11%)
- Bone Pain (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam (8 people, 88.89%)
- Zometa (7 people, 77.78%)
- Vioxx (7 people, 77.78%)
- Lorazepam (7 people, 77.78%)
- Flexeril (6 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (7 people, 77.78%)
- Pain (7 people, 77.78%)
- Depression (7 people, 77.78%)
- Bone Disorder (7 people, 77.78%)
- Chest Pain (6 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Impaired healing when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is impaired healing caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsImpaired healing and drugs with ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImpaired healing and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,327 users)
Impaired healing has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 24,630 Impaired healing patients).
Browse all side effects of Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Impaired healingImpaired healing
Could your condition cause Impaired healingImpaired healing
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi, I am so interested in what people have to say in this group! I have always been extremely healthy, but now and then have back spasms. Occasionally, I have taken cyclobenzapri to relax muscles. The past 6 months, though, I've had 3 TIA's and the doctors can't seem to pinpoint it. Just ...
Hi, I have been dealing with a wound on my right Ischial for over a year, have been on/off wound vac, infection. The wound is about 2cmX2cm with a depth of 5cm. The wound was much bigger and did well, The healing has staled, about 6 weeks, It is healthy, bleeds when "roughed up" I've increased ...
Hi, my name is Candie and I stepped on glass 8yrs ago and that is when my life took a wrong turn in a very bad way. I have been married to one unbelievable man for 15yrs and have two wonderful children with him. My daughter is 13 and my son just turned 10. I am always in pain for one thing or ...