Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Swelling - from FDA reports
Swelling is found among people who take Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Lyrica, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,189 people who have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,189 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride.
Among them, 23 people (1.05%) have Swelling
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Swelling when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- female: 82.61 %
- male: 17.39 %
Age of people who have Swelling when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 12 people, 52.17%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 10 people, 43.48%
- Blood Testosterone Decreased: 2 people, 8.70%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 8.70%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 8.70%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 12 people, 52.17%
- Omeprazole: 7 people, 30.43%
- Lansoprazole: 7 people, 30.43%
- Folic Acid: 7 people, 30.43%
- Prednisone: 6 people, 26.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 12 people, 52.17%
- Pain In Extremity: 11 people, 47.83%
- Joint Pain: 11 people, 47.83%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 10 people, 43.48%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 9 people, 39.13%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Swelling while taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Swelling
- Subscribe to monitor Swelling in Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,637 users)
Swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 54,993 Swelling patients).
Drugs that are associated with SwellingSwelling (2,575 drugs)
Could your condition cause SwellingSwelling (2,350 conditions)
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride side effects
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride side effects (2,190 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Branchial Cleft Sinus with Sancuso? - a second ago
- Will you have Intra-Abdominal Haemorrhage with Paclitaxel? - a second ago
- Plavix and Aminosyn Ii 5% W/ Electrolytes In Dextrose 25% W/ Calcium In Plastic Container drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Adcirca? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperglycaemia with Adcirca? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- Prediction of Piperine, Zoloft for a 24 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Fluvoxamine Maleate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.