Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Swelling - from FDA reports
Swelling is found among people who take Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Lyrica, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Swelling with Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,882 people who have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
1,882 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride.
Among them, 17 people (0.9%) have Swelling
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Swelling when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- female: 82.35 %
- male: 17.65 %
Age of people who have Swelling when taking Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 57.14 %
- 60+: 35.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 9 people, 52.94%
- Pain: 9 people, 52.94%
- Spinal Pain (pain in spine): 1 person, 5.88%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 5.88%
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome: 1 person, 5.88%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 10 people, 58.82%
- Lansoprazole: 7 people, 41.18%
- Folic Acid: 7 people, 41.18%
- Omeprazole: 7 people, 41.18%
- Ultracet: 6 people, 35.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 10 people, 58.82%
- Pain In Extremity: 9 people, 52.94%
- Joint Pain: 9 people, 52.94%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 52.94%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 8 people, 47.06%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Swelling
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Swelling in Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Swelling
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,330 users)
Swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 45,861 Swelling patients).
Drugs that are associated with SwellingSwelling (1,693 drugs)
Could your condition cause SwellingSwelling (2,340 conditions)
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride side effects
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride side effects (1,883 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and have Swelling
- Support group for people who have Swelling
- Support group for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
You may be interested in these posts
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- Having edema in only one leg.
- Hi, I'm Keith and I got permanent edema from Piroxicam. Awful drug.
- Hi all, I’m 63 years old and have had Chronic PLEVA for 20 years. I have had Chronic Fatigue Sydrome for 18 years and Fibromyalgia for 17 years. I also have several Rotherham autoimmune disorders that bug the living daylights out of me! I had to leave my career on Disability. I love to read,...
- I have herniated disc, lupus and thiroide to much pain scare if side efect of to many meds i just stared venalafaxine and cyclobenzaprine need updates of the meds thanks
- Will you have Menopause Hot Flashes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flushes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flashes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flash with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flush with Sleep Issues?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Menopause Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flushes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flash?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flush?
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
- The best antibiotic is a probiotic search for biffidomaximus and start off with a very small dose...
- I took 100mg hydroxyzine and 12mg of Melatonin, and I am feeling the sedation write now! I have to...
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.