Who have Migraines with Cycloset - from FDA reports
Migraines is reported only by a few people who take Cycloset. We study 96 people who have side effects while taking Cycloset from FDA. Among them, 1 have Migraines. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraines and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
96 people reported to have side effects when taking Cycloset.
Among them, 1 person (1.04%) has Migraines
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cycloset when people have Migraines *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Migraines when taking Cycloset *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Migraines when taking Cycloset *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Migraines while taking Cycloset?
You are not alone:
Cycloset has active ingredients of bromocriptine mesylate. It is often used in type 2 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Cycloset 102 users)
Migraines has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 106,380 Migraines patients).
Drugs that are associated with MigrainesMigraines (2,335 drugs)
Could your condition cause MigrainesMigraines (2,072 conditions)
Cycloset side effects
- Cycloset side effects (91 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Cycloseta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Rash with Azor? - now
- Metformin and Makena drug interaction - now
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Azor? - now
- Will you have Rubor with Azor? - a second ago
- Glucosamine and Cade Stem drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Azor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erythema with Azor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash with Azor? - 2 seconds ago
- Diovan and Cade Leaf drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Mefenamic Acid and Xenon Xe 133 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.