Cyclosporine and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is reported only by a few people who take Cyclosporine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cyclosporine and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,809 people who have side effects while taking Cyclosporine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,809 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclosporine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
What is Cyclosporine?
Cyclosporine has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in psoriasis. eHealthMe is studying from 46,178 Cyclosporine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness) is found to be associated with 1,533 drugs and 1,251 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cyclosporine and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder when taking Cyclosporine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder when taking Cyclosporine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Cyclosporine *:
- Wellbutrin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Protopic: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Humira: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dexilant: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cosentyx: 3 people, 100.00%
- Probiotics: 2 people, 66.67%
- Glucosamine: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder *:
- Skin Reaction: 3 people, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 100.00%
- Behcet's Syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels): 3 people, 100.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 66.67%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cyclosporine and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?Check whether Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cyclosporine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cyclosporine:
- Cyclosporine (46,178 reports)
Common Cyclosporine side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,929 reports
- Fever: 3,157 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,030 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,977 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1,923 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,889 reports
Browse all side effects of Cyclosporine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treatments and more:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (107,095 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Adderall: 350 reports
- Paxil: 270 reports
- Oxycontin: 246 reports
- Zoloft: 232 reports
- Strattera: 222 reports
- Accutane: 218 reports
- Ritalin: 206 reports
- Concerta: 205 reports
- Singulair: 203 reports
- Seroquel: 202 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1,533 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Depression: 437 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 290 reports
- Pain: 206 reports
- Narcolepsy: 197 reports
- Epilepsy: 182 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1,251 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cyclosporine (the active ingredients of Cyclosporine) and Cyclosporine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atorvastatin Calcium vs. Benicar Hct - 5 seconds ago
- Haldol and Bone Disorder - 41 seconds ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Wax Blockage - 42 seconds ago
- Diarrhea and Hyperventilation - 49 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Fungal Infection - a minute ago
- Vyvanse and Incontinence - a minute ago
- Loratadine and Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial - a minute ago
- Gout and Colonoscopy Abnormal - a minute ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Swollen Tongue - a minute ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Appetite Increased - a minute ago