Cyclosporine and Calcification metastatic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Calcification metastatic is reported only by a few people who take Cyclosporine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cyclosporine and have Calcification metastatic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,809 people who have side effects while taking Cyclosporine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,809 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclosporine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Calcification metastatic.
What is Cyclosporine?
Cyclosporine has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in psoriasis. eHealthMe is studying from 46,178 Cyclosporine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Calcification metastatic?
Calcification metastatic (calcium overload in body tissue) is found to be associated with 205 drugs and 114 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cyclosporine and Calcification metastatic reports submitted per year:
Time on Cyclosporine when people have Calcification metastatic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Calcification metastatic when taking Cyclosporine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Calcification metastatic when taking Cyclosporine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Cyclosporine *:
- Cellcept: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Calcification metastatic *:
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 3 people, 100.00%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 3 people, 100.00%
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 3 people, 100.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 2 people, 66.67%
- Death: 2 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sudden Cardiac Death: 1 person, 33.33%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cyclosporine and have Calcification metastatic?Check whether Calcification metastatic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Calcification metastatic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cyclosporine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cyclosporine:
- Cyclosporine (46,178 reports)
Common Cyclosporine side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,929 reports
- Fever: 3,157 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,030 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,977 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1,923 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,889 reports
Browse all side effects of Cyclosporine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Calcification metastatic treatments and more:
- Calcification metastatic (114 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Calcification metastatic:
- Calcification metastatic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Calcification metastatic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Calcification metastatic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Calcification metastatic:
- Calcification metastatic (205 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Calcification metastatic:
- Calcification metastatic (114 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cyclosporine (the active ingredients of Cyclosporine) and Cyclosporine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fentanyl-100 and Aplastic Anemia - 35 seconds ago
- Gout in Flomax, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Novalgin and Gastroenteritis Salmonella - a minute ago
- Lacosamide and Pollakiuria - a minute ago
- Levoxyl and Bone Marrow Oedema - 2 minutes ago
- Nifedipine and Epstein-Barr Virus Associated Lymphoproliferative Disorder - 2 minutes ago
- Diflucan and Pravastatin Sodium drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Tegretol and Aneurysm Ruptured - 3 minutes ago
- Cefepime Hydrochloride and Angiosarcoma - 3 minutes ago
- How effective is Pepcid Complete for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease? - 3 minutes ago