Who have Dysphagia with Cymbalta - from FDA reports
Dysphagia is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 105,030 people who have side effects when taking Cymbalta from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
105,030 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta.
Among them, 1,143 people (1.09%) have Dysphagia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cymbalta when people have Dysphagia *:
- < 1 month: 46.9 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.32 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.31 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7.96 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.85 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 2.65 %
Gender of people who have Dysphagia when taking Cymbalta *:
- female: 77.01 %
- male: 22.99 %
Age of people who have Dysphagia when taking Cymbalta *:
- 0-1: 0.71 %
- 2-9: 0.6 %
- 10-19: 0.48 %
- 20-29: 1.9 %
- 30-39: 8.45 %
- 40-49: 16.43 %
- 50-59: 35.36 %
- 60+: 36.07 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 171 people, 14.96%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 64 people, 5.60%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 51 people, 4.46%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 47 people, 4.11%
- High Blood Pressure: 42 people, 3.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 205 people, 17.94%
- Aredia: 189 people, 16.54%
- Neurontin: 165 people, 14.44%
- Protonix: 149 people, 13.04%
- Ambien: 147 people, 12.86%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 338 people, 29.57%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 311 people, 27.21%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 262 people, 22.92%
- Joint Pain: 234 people, 20.47%
- Diarrhea: 231 people, 20.21%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dysphagia while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone:
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 112,968 users)
Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 68,137 Dysphagia patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysphagiaDysphagia (2,875 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysphagiaDysphagia (2,776 conditions)
Cymbalta side effects
- Cymbalta side effects (105,064 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cymbaltaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vertigo with Carafate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Carafate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Carafate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Carafate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Carafate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Amitril, Lamotrigine - 59 minutes ago
- Prediction of Lexapro for a 41 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Zofran, Zoloft - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metformin, Oxazepam, Gliclazide, Omeprazole, Effexor, Lamotrigine - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Modafinil, Trintellix for a 30 year old man - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.