Cymbalta and Psychogenic pain disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Psychogenic pain disorder is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cymbalta and have Psychogenic pain disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 130,189 people who have side effects when taking Cymbalta from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
130,189 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta.
Among them, 6 people (0.0%) have Psychogenic pain disorder.
What is Cymbalta?
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 139,276 Cymbalta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Psychogenic pain disorder?
Psychogenic pain disorder is found to be associated with 215 drugs and 92 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cymbalta and Psychogenic pain disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psychogenic pain disorder when taking Cymbalta *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Psychogenic pain disorder when taking Cymbalta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Cymbalta *:
- Nexium: 5 people, 83.33%
- Levaquin: 5 people, 83.33%
- Percocet: 4 people, 66.67%
- Xanax: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lidoderm: 4 people, 66.67%
- Nitrostat: 4 people, 66.67%
- Celexa: 4 people, 66.67%
- Zoloft: 3 people, 50.00%
- Melatonin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Librax: 3 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Psychogenic pain disorder *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 66.67%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 66.67%
- Joint Effusion (presence of extra fluid in joint covering): 4 people, 66.67%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 66.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Fall: 4 people, 66.67%
- Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder): 4 people, 66.67%
- Social Avoidant Behavior: 3 people, 50.00%
- Substance-Induced Psychotic Disorder: 3 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 3 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 16.67%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 16.67%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 16.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 16.67%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 16.67%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 16.67%
- Abdominal Distension: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cymbalta and have Psychogenic pain disorder?Check whether Psychogenic pain disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cymbalta:
- Cymbalta (139,276 reports)
Psychogenic pain disorder treatments and more:
- Psychogenic pain disorder (232 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Psychogenic pain disorder:
- Psychogenic pain disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psychogenic pain disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psychogenic pain disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Psychogenic pain disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride:
All the drugs that are associated with Psychogenic pain disorder:
- Psychogenic pain disorder (215 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Psychogenic pain disorder:
- Psychogenic pain disorder (92 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on duloxetine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Cymbalta) and Cymbalta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diclofenac Sodium and Alcoholism - a second ago
- Adcirca and Multaq drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Theophylline drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Methimazole and Soma drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Epilepsy and Mucosal Haemorrhage - 19 seconds ago