Cymbalta and Stress and anxiety - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 135,967 people who have side effects when taking Cymbalta from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
135,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta.
Among them, 10,457 people (7.69%) have Stress and anxiety.
What is Cymbalta?
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 151,241 Cymbalta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Stress and anxiety?
Stress and anxiety is found to be associated with 5,011 drugs and 5,312 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cymbalta and Stress and anxiety reports submitted per year:
Time on Cymbalta when people have Stress and anxiety *:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Cymbalta*:
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Cymbalta *:
Common drugs people take besides Cymbalta *:
Common side effects people have besides Stress and anxiety *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety?Check whether Stress and anxiety is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Stress and anxiety and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cymbalta:
- Cymbalta (151,241 reports)
Common Cymbalta side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13,883 reports
- Dizziness: 13,754 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 11,606 reports
- Pain: 11,210 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 10,457 reports
- Drug ineffective: 10,368 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 9,690 reports
Browse all side effects of Cymbalta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Stress and anxiety treatments and more:
- Stress and anxiety (607,456 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Prednisone: 16,002 reports
- Aspirin: 14,084 reports
- Humira: 12,166 reports
- Xanax: 10,535 reports
- Cymbalta: 10,457 reports
- Taxotere: 10,246 reports
- Oxycontin: 10,152 reports
- Metformin: 10,090 reports
- Truvada: 10,068 reports
- Gabapentin: 10,057 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (5,011 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Multiple sclerosis: 24,050 reports
- Depression: 22,996 reports
- Pain: 15,965 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,031 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (5,312 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on duloxetine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Cymbalta) and Cymbalta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sovaldi and Tinnitus - a second ago
- Sinemet and Sleep Disorder - 15 seconds ago
- Parnate and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - 30 seconds ago
- Multaq and Conjunctivitis - 40 seconds ago
- Bextra and Knee Joint Replacement - 41 seconds ago
- Lialda and Macrobid drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Tenormin and Diabetic Amyotrophy - 41 seconds ago
- Sleep Walking in Cymbalta, how severe and when it was recovered? - 44 seconds ago
- Letairis and Cataract - 48 seconds ago
- Bidil and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 50 seconds ago