Cytarabine and Knee joint replacement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Knee joint replacement is reported only by a few people who take Cytarabine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cytarabine and have Knee joint replacement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,624 people who have side effects while taking Cytarabine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
53,624 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytarabine.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Knee joint replacement.
What is Cytarabine?
Cytarabine has active ingredients of cytarabine. It is often used in acute myelogenous leukemia (aml) - adult. eHealthMe is studying from 53,663 Cytarabine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Knee joint replacement?
Knee joint replacement is found to be associated with 1,820 drugs and 1,122 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cytarabine and Knee joint replacement reports submitted per year:
Time on Cytarabine when people have Knee joint replacement *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Knee joint replacement when taking Cytarabine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Knee joint replacement when taking Cytarabine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Cytarabine *:
- Lenalidomide: 4 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Knee joint replacement *:
- Haemarthrosis (haemarthrosis is where blood is able to enter the joint capsule): 4 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Mycoplasmal (mycoplasma pneumonia (mp) is a contagious respiratory infection): 2 people, 50.00%
- Lung Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (cancer of lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell): 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cytarabine and have Knee joint replacement?Check whether Knee joint replacement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Knee joint replacement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cytarabine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cytarabine:
- Cytarabine (53,663 reports)
Common Cytarabine side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 4,351 reports
- Fever: 4,257 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 3,682 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3,322 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,691 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1,922 reports
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection): 1,896 reports
Browse all side effects of Cytarabine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Knee joint replacement treatments and more:
- Knee joint replacement (21,571 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Knee joint replacement:
- Knee joint replacement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Knee joint replacement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Knee joint replacement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Knee joint replacement:
- Enbrel: 4,927 reports
- Humira: 3,944 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,698 reports
- Prednisone: 2,554 reports
- Orencia: 2,193 reports
- Remicade: 2,158 reports
- Actemra: 2,009 reports
- Arava: 1,889 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 1,843 reports
- Fosamax: 1,694 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Knee joint replacement:
- Knee joint replacement (1,820 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Knee joint replacement:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,714 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,379 reports
- Osteoporosis: 980 reports
- Psoriasis: 865 reports
- Pain: 687 reports
- High blood pressure: 623 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Knee joint replacement:
- Knee joint replacement (1,122 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cytarabine (the active ingredients of Cytarabine) and Cytarabine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pamelor and Niacin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Rectal Bleeding in Mirtazapine, how severe and when it was recovered? - 12 seconds ago
- Fluorouracil and Cyst - 18 seconds ago
- Fluorouracil and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus - 20 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Heart Palpitations - 54 seconds ago
- How effective is Cabergoline for Pituitary Tumor? - a minute ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium vs. Benicar Hct - 2 minutes ago
- Haldol and Bone Disorder - 2 minutes ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Wax Blockage - 2 minutes ago
- Diarrhea and Hyperventilation - 2 minutes ago