Cytotec and Urination - excessive volume - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urination - excessive volume is found among people who take Cytotec, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cytotec and have Urination - excessive volume. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,439 people who have side effects when taking Cytotec from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,439 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytotec.
Among them, 6 people (0.11%) have Urination - excessive volume.
What is Cytotec?
Cytotec has active ingredients of misoprostol. It is often used in abortion. eHealthMe is studying from 5,485 Cytotec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urination - excessive volume?
Urination - excessive volume is found to be associated with 1,929 drugs and 1,218 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cytotec and Urination - excessive volume reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urination - excessive volume when taking Cytotec *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Urination - excessive volume when taking Cytotec *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Cytotec *:
- Aciphex: 5 people, 83.33%
- Wellbutrin: 5 people, 83.33%
- Avinza: 5 people, 83.33%
- Vioxx: 5 people, 83.33%
- Bactrim: 5 people, 83.33%
- Seroquel: 5 people, 83.33%
- Roxicodone: 5 people, 83.33%
- Relafen: 5 people, 83.33%
- Yohimbine: 5 people, 83.33%
- Percocet: 4 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Urination - excessive volume *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Emotional Disorder: 5 people, 83.33%
- Impaired Driving Ability: 5 people, 83.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 5 people, 83.33%
- Hostility: 5 people, 83.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 83.33%
- Head Injury: 5 people, 83.33%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 5 people, 83.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 83.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 5 people, 83.33%
- Pain: 5 people, 83.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 83.33%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cytotec and have Urination - excessive volume?Check whether Urination - excessive volume is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urination - excessive volume and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of misoprostol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cytotec:
- Cytotec (5,485 reports)
Common Cytotec side effects:
- Fever: 325 reports
- Pain: 208 reports
- Pneumonia: 205 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 189 reports
- Rashes (redness): 187 reports
- Diarrhea: 184 reports
Browse all side effects of Cytotec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urination - excessive volume treatments and more:
- Urination - excessive volume (13,874 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urination - excessive volume:
- Urination - excessive volume in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urination - excessive volume in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urination - excessive volume in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urination - excessive volume:
- Metformin: 699 reports
- Omeprazole: 532 reports
- Aspirin: 484 reports
- Furosemide: 478 reports
- Lasix: 346 reports
- Prednisone: 335 reports
- Zyprexa: 313 reports
- Lisinopril: 305 reports
- Amlodipine: 300 reports
- Ibu: 294 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urination - excessive volume:
- Urination - excessive volume (1,929 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urination - excessive volume:
- High blood pressure: 714 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 459 reports
- Diabetes: 332 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 261 reports
- Depression: 249 reports
- Pain: 231 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 228 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urination - excessive volume:
- Urination - excessive volume (1,218 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on misoprostol (the active ingredients of Cytotec) and Cytotec (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Janumet and Breath Odor - 7 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Penis Carcinoma - 20 seconds ago
- Fluocinolone Acetonide and Confusion Aggravated - 23 seconds ago
- Intestinal Mass and Delirium - 26 seconds ago
- Potassium Iodide and Metopirone drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Incruse Ellipta and Photophobia Aggravated - 34 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Breast Cellulitis - 39 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Transdermal System and Skin Injury - 42 seconds ago
- Cefdinir and Norethindrone drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Vasotec and Hypertensive Nephropathy - 47 seconds ago