Cytoxan and Dermoid cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dermoid cyst is found among people who take Cytoxan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cytoxan and have Dermoid cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,852 people who have side effects when taking Cytoxan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,852 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytoxan.
Among them, 14 people (0.07%) have Dermoid cyst.
What is Cytoxan?
Cytoxan has active ingredients of cyclophosphamide. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 19,020 Cytoxan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dermoid cyst?
Dermoid cyst (an abnormal growth (teratoma) containing epidermis, hair follicles, and sebaceous glands) is found to be associated with 358 drugs and 163 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cytoxan and Dermoid cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dermoid cyst when taking Cytoxan *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dermoid cyst when taking Cytoxan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Cytoxan *:
- Zofran: 14 people, 100.00%
- Vicodin: 14 people, 100.00%
- Kytril: 14 people, 100.00%
- Adriamycin Pfs: 14 people, 100.00%
- Aranesp: 14 people, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 8 people, 57.14%
- Femara: 8 people, 57.14%
- Megace: 8 people, 57.14%
- Fosamax: 8 people, 57.14%
- Aredia: 8 people, 57.14%
Common side effects people have besides Dermoid cyst *:
- Pain: 14 people, 100.00%
- Hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin): 14 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 14 people, 100.00%
- Skin Papilloma (a general medical term for a tumour of the skin or mucous membrane with finger-like projections): 14 people, 100.00%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 14 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 11 people, 78.57%
- Dental Caries: 11 people, 78.57%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 57.14%
- Pelvic Adhesions: 8 people, 57.14%
- Post Procedural Complication: 8 people, 57.14%
Common conditions people have *:
- Vitiligo (pigment is lost from areas of the skin): 6 people, 42.86%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cytoxan and have Dermoid cyst?Check whether Dermoid cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
How severe was Dermoid cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cyclophosphamide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cytoxan:
- Cytoxan (19,020 reports)
Common Cytoxan side effects:
- Hair loss: 7,598 reports
- Pain: 2,429 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,285 reports
- Fever: 1,194 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,136 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 957 reports
Browse all side effects of Cytoxan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dermoid cyst treatments and more:
- Dermoid cyst (432 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dermoid cyst:
- Dermoid cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dermoid cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dermoid cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Dermoid cyst:
- Dermoid cyst (358 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Dermoid cyst:
- Dermoid cyst (163 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cyclophosphamide (the active ingredients of Cytoxan) and Cytoxan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Isovue-128 and Florinef drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - 13 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - 15 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Itching - 17 seconds ago
- Firazyr and Food Allergy - 20 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Cogentin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Ventricular Dysfunction - 31 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Olopatadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Gout - 45 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Proteinuria Aggravated - 47 seconds ago