Dalmane and Ischaemic cardiomyopathy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ischaemic cardiomyopathy is found among people who take Dalmane, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dalmane and have Ischaemic cardiomyopathy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,221 people who have side effects when taking Dalmane from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,221 people reported to have side effects when taking Dalmane.
Among them, 8 people (0.66%) have Ischaemic cardiomyopathy.
What is Dalmane?
Dalmane has active ingredients of flurazepam hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 1,266 Dalmane users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ischaemic cardiomyopathy?
Ischaemic cardiomyopathy (weakness in the muscle of the heart due to inadequate oxygen delivery to the myocardium with coronary artery disease) is found to be associated with 938 drugs and 442 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dalmane and Ischaemic cardiomyopathy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ischaemic cardiomyopathy when taking Dalmane *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Ischaemic cardiomyopathy when taking Dalmane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Dalmane *:
- Vioxx: 8 people, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 62.50%
- Vasotec: 5 people, 62.50%
- Tylenol: 5 people, 62.50%
- Atrovent: 5 people, 62.50%
- Buspar: 5 people, 62.50%
- Restoril: 5 people, 62.50%
- Reopro: 5 people, 62.50%
- Prozac: 5 people, 62.50%
- Pepcid: 5 people, 62.50%
Common side effects people have besides Ischaemic cardiomyopathy *:
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 8 people, 100.00%
- Heart Attack: 7 people, 87.50%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 7 people, 87.50%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 5 people, 62.50%
- Orthostatic Hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up): 5 people, 62.50%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 5 people, 62.50%
- Dizziness: 5 people, 62.50%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 5 people, 62.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 62.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 5 people, 62.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 62.50%
- Pain: 5 people, 62.50%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 5 people, 62.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dalmane and have Ischaemic cardiomyopathy?Check whether Ischaemic cardiomyopathy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ischaemic cardiomyopathy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of flurazepam hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dalmane:
- Dalmane (1,266 reports)
Common Dalmane side effects:
Browse all side effects of Dalmane:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ischaemic cardiomyopathy treatments and more:
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy (5,822 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ischaemic cardiomyopathy:
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ischaemic cardiomyopathy:
All the drugs that are associated with Ischaemic cardiomyopathy:
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy (938 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ischaemic cardiomyopathy:
All the conditions that are associated with Ischaemic cardiomyopathy:
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy (442 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on flurazepam hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Dalmane) and Dalmane (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kenalog and Lunesta drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Clindesse and Lotemax drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Bumetanide and Magnesium Sulfate drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Estropipate and Mental Impairment - 56 seconds ago
- White Blood Cell Count Abnormal and Tinnitus Aggravated - a minute ago
- Metformin and Acute Bilateral Obstructive Uropathy - a minute ago
- Profen and Clobex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Maxide and Sciatica Aggravated - a minute ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Prochlorperazine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ovarian Cysts in Remeron Soltab, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 minutes ago