Damiana and Radiation associated pain - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation associated pain reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation associated pain with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Damiana and have Radiation associated pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation associated pain
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Radiation Associated Pain
Radiation associated pain (pain due to radiation) has been reported by people with sleep apnea syndrome, bone density decreased, pain, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 137 Radiation associated pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation associated painRadiation associated pain
Could your condition cause Radiation associated painRadiation associated pain
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Damiana and have Radiation Associated Pain
- Support group for people who have Radiation Associated Pain
- Support group for people who take Damiana
- Will you have Eczema with Theophylline?
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Ginger?
- Will you have Potassium - High with Actos?
- Will you have Sensory Hallucinations with Gatifloxacin?
- Will you have Macular Degeneration with Zebeta?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Theophylline and have Eczema?
- Support group for people who take Ginger and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who take Actos and have Potassium - High?
- Support group for people who take Gatifloxacin and have Sensory Hallucinations?
- Support group for people who take Zebeta and have Macular Degeneration?
- What to expect when you take Theophylline and have Eczema?
- What to expect when you take Ginger and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- What to expect when you take Actos and have Potassium - High?
- What to expect when you take Gatifloxacin and have Sensory Hallucinations?
- What to expect when you take Zebeta and have Macular Degeneration?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Tysabri
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Entyvio
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Lovastatin, Januvia, Metformin, Glimepiride
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole And Clarithromycin And Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Morphine, Tricor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.