Who have Radiation dysphagia with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation dysphagia reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation dysphagia with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation dysphagia while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation dysphagia
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation dysphagia in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Radiation dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, tonsil cancer, small cell lung cancer stage unspecified, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 37 Radiation dysphagia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation dysphagiaRadiation dysphagia
Could your condition cause Radiation dysphagiaRadiation dysphagia
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haematocoele with Coreg Cr? - a second ago
- Zithromax and Galega Bicolor drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Unexpected Therapeutic Drug Effect with Wellbutrin Xl? - a second ago
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Artery with Benzyl Alcohol? - 2 seconds ago
- Sea Ash and Violet drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Carbatrol - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.