Damiana and Radiation larynx injury - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation larynx injury reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation larynx injury with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Damiana and have Radiation larynx injury?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation larynx injury
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Radiation Larynx Injury
Radiation larynx injury (injury to larynx due to radiation) has been reported by people with primary myelofibrosis, bronchitis, intervertebral disc protrusion, hypothyroidism, spinal osteoarthritis (latest reports from 6 Radiation larynx injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation larynx injuryRadiation larynx injury
Could your condition cause Radiation larynx injuryRadiation larynx injury
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Damiana and have Radiation Larynx Injury
- Support group for people who have Radiation Larynx Injury
- Support group for people who take Damiana
- Will you have Dysaesthesia with Psyllium?
- Will you have Tachycardia Foetal with Claritin?
- Will you have Migraine with Focal Seizure?
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Myoclonus?
- Will you have Pain Relief with Myoclonus?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Psyllium and have Dysaesthesia?
- Support group for people who take Claritin and have Tachycardia Foetal?
- Support group for people who have Focal Seizure and Migraine?
- Support group for people who have Myoclonus and Pain Relief By Acupuncture?
- Support group for people who have Myoclonus and Pain Relief?
- What to expect when you take Psyllium and have Dysaesthesia?
- What to expect when you take Claritin and have Tachycardia Foetal?
- What to expect when you have Focal Seizure and Migraine?
- What to expect when you have Myoclonus and Pain Relief By Acupuncture?
- What to expect when you have Myoclonus and Pain Relief?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Tysabri
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Entyvio
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Lovastatin, Januvia, Metformin, Glimepiride
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole And Clarithromycin And Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Morphine, Tricor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.