Damiana and Radiation oesophagitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation oesophagitis reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation oesophagitis with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Damiana and have Radiation oesophagitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation oesophagitis
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Radiation oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, preventive health care, pain, eczema, lung neoplasm malignant (latest reports from 308 Radiation oesophagitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Could your condition cause Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Damiana and have Radiation Oesophagitis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Oesophagitis
- Support group for people who take Damiana
- Will you have Anorexia with Sarcoma?
- Will you have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased with Actimmune?
- Will you have Epilepsy with Clopidogrel?
- Ammonium Lactate and Miralax drug interaction
- Will you have Headache with Oxaprozin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sarcoma and Anorexia?
- Support group for people who take Actimmune and have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased?
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Epilepsy?
- Support group for people who take Ammonium Lactate and Miralax
- Support group for people who take Oxaprozin and have Headache?
- What to expect when you have Sarcoma and Anorexia?
- What to expect when you take Actimmune and have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased?
- What to expect when you take Clopidogrel and have Epilepsy?
- What to expect when you take Ammonium Lactate and Miralax
- What to expect when you take Oxaprozin and have Headache?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who have Sarcoma and Anorexia
- Care Guide for people who take Actimmune and have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased
- Care Guide for people who take Clopidogrel and have Epilepsy
- Care Guide for people who take Ammonium Lactate and Miralax
- Care Guide for people who take Oxaprozin and have Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.