Who have Radiation oesophagitis with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation oesophagitis reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation oesophagitis with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation oesophagitis while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation oesophagitis
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation oesophagitis in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Radiation oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, preventive health care, pain, lung neoplasm malignant, eczema (latest reports from 338 Radiation oesophagitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Could your condition cause Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block First Degree with Effexor? - now
- Will you have Dental Caries with Zolpidem? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Anorectal Disorder with Omeprazole? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bleeding Into The Skin with Stress And Anxiety? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Spots - Red with Stress And Anxiety? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.