Damiana and Renal necrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Renal necrosis reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal necrosis with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Renal necrosis while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal necrosis
- Subscribe to monitor Renal necrosis in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal necrosis (kidney damaged) has been reported by people with kidney transplant, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, immunodeficiency disorders, high blood pressure (latest reports from 209 Renal necrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal necrosisRenal necrosis
Could your condition cause Renal necrosisRenal necrosis
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cardiac Disorder with Bumetanide? - a second ago
- Will you have Watery Eyes with Ulmaria? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Gout with Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Maculopathy with Tri-Sprintec? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Riboflavin? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 29 minutes ago
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.