Who have Renal osteodystrophy with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Renal osteodystrophy reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal osteodystrophy with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Renal osteodystrophy while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal osteodystrophy
- Subscribe to monitor Renal osteodystrophy in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal osteodystrophy (a bone disease occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain the proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, colonoscopy, renal failure chronic, osteoporosis (latest reports from 253 Renal osteodystrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal osteodystrophyRenal osteodystrophy
Could your condition cause Renal osteodystrophyRenal osteodystrophy
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anhedonia with Primaxin? - now
- Torisel and Pregnyl drug interaction - now
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Sunburn? - now
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Sunburn? - now
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Sunburn? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.