Who have Renal scan with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Renal scan reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal scan with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Renal scan while taking Damiana?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Damiana and have Renal scan
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal scan has been reported by people with granuloma, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, factor v leiden mutation (latest reports from 80 Renal scan patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal scanRenal scan
Could your condition cause Renal scanRenal scan
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obstruction with Atarax? - a second ago
- Will you have Cerebellar Ataxia with Eryc 125? - a second ago
- Will you have Tissue Infection - Clostridial with Alcohol? - 2 seconds ago
- Imodium and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Glaucoma with Travatan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Travatan? - 3 seconds ago
- Women aged 20-29 who have Blood Zinc Decreased with Alli - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Travatan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Glaucoma with Travatan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Travatan? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.