Who have Renal tubular acidosis - proximal with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Renal tubular acidosis - proximal reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal tubular acidosis - proximal with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Renal tubular acidosis - proximal while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal tubular acidosis - proximal
- Subscribe to monitor Renal tubular acidosis - proximal in Damiana
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Damiana and have Renal tubular acidosis - proximal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal Tubular Acidosis - Proximal
Renal tubular acidosis - proximal (medical condition that involves an accumulation of acid in the body due to a failure of the kidneys proximal part) (latest reports from 2 Renal tubular acidosis - proximal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal tubular acidosis - proximalRenal tubular acidosis - proximal
Could your condition cause Renal tubular acidosis - proximalRenal tubular acidosis - proximal
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Oral Lichen Planus with Codeine? - now
- Will you have Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm with Citalopram Hydrobromide? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcers with Abrus Precatorius? - a second ago
- Will you have Quinidine - Serum with Sotradecol? - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Muscle Contractions Involuntary with Acetyl-Carnitine - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Zyclara? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Xanthogranuloma with Lysteda? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Varicose Veins Sublingual with Ativan? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Productive Cough with Prednisone? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Haemorrhage with Glucagon? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 18 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.