Damiana and Renal tubular acidosis type ii - from FDA reports
There is no Renal tubular acidosis type ii reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal tubular acidosis type ii with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Renal tubular acidosis type ii while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal tubular acidosis type ii
- Subscribe to monitor Renal tubular acidosis type ii in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal Tubular Acidosis Type Ii
Renal tubular acidosis type ii (loss of excess bicarbonate in the urine leads to acidosis) (latest reports from 2 Renal tubular acidosis type ii patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal tubular acidosis type iiRenal tubular acidosis type ii
Could your condition cause Renal tubular acidosis type iiRenal tubular acidosis type ii
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Invokana? - now
- Will you have Cellulitis with Invokana? - a second ago
- Will you have Drainage From The Ear with Effexor Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Libido with Trimethoprim? - a second ago
- Protonix and Tagetes Glandulifera drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - 53 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lisinopril, Contrave for a 47 year old woman - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid - 57 minutes ago
- Prediction of Mesalamine for a 21 year old woman - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.