Damiana and Renal tubular necrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Renal tubular necrosis reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal tubular necrosis with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Renal tubular necrosis while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal tubular necrosis
- Subscribe to monitor Renal tubular necrosis in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal Tubular Necrosis
Renal tubular necrosis (death of kidney tubules) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection (latest reports from 8,345 Renal tubular necrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal tubular necrosisRenal tubular necrosis
Could your condition cause Renal tubular necrosisRenal tubular necrosis
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaginal Haematoma with Coumadin? - now
- Will you have Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis with Questran Light? - a second ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Dilantin? - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is Vitamin D for Neurotic Depression (Dysthymia)? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ureteric Injury with Ibuprofen? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Depakote - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Glutathione - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Clenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Esomeprazole Magnesium, Ramipril, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.