Damiana and Renal vascular thrombosis - from FDA reports
There is no Renal vascular thrombosis reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal vascular thrombosis with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Renal vascular thrombosis while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal vascular thrombosis
- Subscribe to monitor Renal vascular thrombosis in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal Vascular Thrombosis
Renal vascular thrombosis (blood clot in kidney blood vessels) has been reported by people with haemolytic uraemic syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, high blood cholesterol, immunodeficiency disorders, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 90 Renal vascular thrombosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal vascular thrombosisRenal vascular thrombosis
Could your condition cause Renal vascular thrombosisRenal vascular thrombosis
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Lupron? - now
- Will you have Pleural Haemorrhage with Boniva? - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) with Biotin? - a second ago
- Will you have Itp with Biotin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Biotin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.