Who have Renal vascular thrombosis with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Renal vascular thrombosis reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal vascular thrombosis with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Renal vascular thrombosis while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal vascular thrombosis
- Subscribe to monitor Renal vascular thrombosis in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Renal Vascular Thrombosis
Renal vascular thrombosis (blood clot in kidney blood vessels) has been reported by people with haemolytic uraemic syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, high blood cholesterol, immunodeficiency disorders, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 90 Renal vascular thrombosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Renal vascular thrombosisRenal vascular thrombosis
Could your condition cause Renal vascular thrombosisRenal vascular thrombosis
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sepsis with Bronchitis? - now
- Will you have Seizures with Indomethacin? - now
- Will you have Seizure Control with Indomethacin? - now
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma Stage Iv with Concerta? - now
- Will you have Seizure with Indomethacin? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Accutane - a minute ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 26 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Stelara for a 10 year old girl - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Humira - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Eliquis, Xarelto for a 77 year old man - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.