Damiana and Reperfusion arrhythmias - from FDA reports
There is no Reperfusion arrhythmias reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Reperfusion arrhythmias with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Reperfusion arrhythmias while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Reperfusion arrhythmias
- Subscribe to monitor Reperfusion arrhythmias in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Reperfusion arrhythmias (a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat when blood restarts to flow in blocked part of heart) (latest reports from 8 Reperfusion arrhythmias patients).
Drugs that are associated with Reperfusion arrhythmiasReperfusion arrhythmias
Could your condition cause Reperfusion arrhythmiasReperfusion arrhythmias
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Xyzal and False Parsley drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Scan Abnormal with Rituxan? - a second ago
- Tranxene and Actonel drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vasodilatation with Psoriasis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Donovanosis with Xarelto? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lopressor, Nexium 24hr, Symbicort, Cardura, Fluticasone Propionate - 48 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.