Who have Reproductive development with Damiana - from FDA reports
There is no Reproductive development reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Reproductive development with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Reproductive development while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Reproductive development
- Subscribe to monitor Reproductive development in Damiana
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Damiana and have Reproductive development
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Reproductive development has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, allergic rhinitis, preventive health care, ewing's sarcoma, pain (latest reports from 22 Reproductive development patients).
Drugs that are associated with Reproductive developmentReproductive development
Could your condition cause Reproductive developmentReproductive development
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Magnesium Deficiency with Zicam? - a second ago
- Rhubarb and Wake Robin drug interaction - a second ago
- Paroxetine and Dabigatran Etexilate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Micronor and Nystatin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Disorder with Gilenya? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lymph Node Pain with Accupril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sweating with Qvar? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vomiting with Neurolite? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Bruit with Paxil? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Neurolite? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 28 minutes ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.