Damiana and Reproductive tract anastomotic leak - from FDA reports
There is no Reproductive tract anastomotic leak reported by people who take Damiana yet. This review analyzes which people have Reproductive tract anastomotic leak with Damiana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Reproductive tract anastomotic leak while taking Damiana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Reproductive tract anastomotic leak
- Subscribe to monitor Reproductive tract anastomotic leak in Damiana
You are not alone:
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes from Damiana 3 users)
Reproductive Tract Anastomotic Leak
Reproductive tract anastomotic leak (latest reports from 2 Reproductive tract anastomotic leak patients).
Drugs that are associated with Reproductive tract anastomotic leakReproductive tract anastomotic leak
Could your condition cause Reproductive tract anastomotic leakReproductive tract anastomotic leak
Damiana side effects
- Damiana side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Damianaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Indigestion with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Quinaglute? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.