Dantrium and Metaplasia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Metaplasia is reported only by a few people who take Dantrium.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dantrium and have Metaplasia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,343 people who have side effects while taking Dantrium from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,343 people reported to have side effects when taking Dantrium.
Among them, 2 people (0.15%) have Metaplasia.
What is Dantrium?
Dantrium has active ingredients of dantrolene sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 1,354 Dantrium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metaplasia?
Metaplasia (change in the type of adult cells in a tissue to a form abnormal for that tissue) is found to be associated with 620 drugs and 248 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dantrium and Metaplasia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metaplasia when taking Dantrium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Metaplasia when taking Dantrium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Dantrium *:
- Vioxx: 2 people, 100.00%
- Valtrex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sonata: 2 people, 100.00%
- Paxil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Methocarbamol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lotrel: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lasix: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Metaplasia *:
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cystitis Haemorrhagic (blood in the urine and painful voiding): 2 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Red Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mean Cell Haemoglobin Decreased (less than normal haemoglobin per red blood cell in a sample of blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Mean Cell Haemoglobin Concentration Decreased (less concentration of haemoglobin in a given volume of packed red blood cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cystocele (condition that occurs when the tough fibrous wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina is torn by childbirth): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dantrium and have Metaplasia?Check whether Metaplasia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Metaplasia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dantrolene sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dantrium:
- Dantrium (1,354 reports)
Common Dantrium side effects:
- Fever: 106 reports
Browse all side effects of Dantrium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Metaplasia treatments and more:
- Metaplasia (686 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Metaplasia:
- Metaplasia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Metaplasia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Metaplasia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Metaplasia:
- Zometa: 115 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Metaplasia:
- Metaplasia (620 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Metaplasia:
- Metaplasia (248 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dantrolene sodium (the active ingredients of Dantrium) and Dantrium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Inderal vs. Depakote Er - 5 seconds ago
- Arava and Cerebral Palsy - 9 seconds ago
- Thorazine and Oesophageal Ulcer Haemorrhage - 12 seconds ago
- Invokana and Lump In The Abdomen - 18 seconds ago
- Spectracef and Zylet drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Lysine Acetylsalicylate and Indapamide drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Aggrastat and Nolvadex drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Vistaril drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Effexor and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - 47 seconds ago
- Folvite and Brivaracetam drug interaction - 56 seconds ago