Dantrium and Unilateral hydronephrosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Unilateral hydronephrosis is reported only by a few people who take Dantrium.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dantrium and have Unilateral hydronephrosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,343 people who have side effects while taking Dantrium from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,343 people reported to have side effects when taking Dantrium.
Among them, 5 people (0.37%) have Unilateral hydronephrosis.
What is Dantrium?
Dantrium has active ingredients of dantrolene sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 1,354 Dantrium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Unilateral hydronephrosis?
Unilateral hydronephrosis (kidney stone that causes obstruction of the ureter) is found to be associated with 1,729 drugs and 1,065 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dantrium and Unilateral hydronephrosis reports submitted per year:
Time on Dantrium when people have Unilateral hydronephrosis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Unilateral hydronephrosis when taking Dantrium *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Unilateral hydronephrosis when taking Dantrium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 60 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Dantrium *:
- Xyzal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Mepivacaine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 20.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 20.00%
- Buscopan: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Unilateral hydronephrosis *:
- Urination - Painful: 3 people, 60.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 20.00%
- Calculus Ureteric (stone in ureter): 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cerebral Palsy: 3 people, 60.00%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 20.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 20.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 20.00%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nephrogenic Anaemia (anaemia due to kidney disease): 1 person, 20.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 20.00%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 20.00%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dantrium and have Unilateral hydronephrosis?Check whether Unilateral hydronephrosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Unilateral hydronephrosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dantrolene sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dantrium:
- Dantrium (1,354 reports)
Common Dantrium side effects:
- Fever: 106 reports
Browse all side effects of Dantrium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Unilateral hydronephrosis treatments and more:
- Unilateral hydronephrosis (9,346 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Unilateral hydronephrosis:
- Unilateral hydronephrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Unilateral hydronephrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Unilateral hydronephrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Unilateral hydronephrosis:
All the drugs that are associated with Unilateral hydronephrosis:
- Unilateral hydronephrosis (1,729 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Unilateral hydronephrosis:
All the conditions that are associated with Unilateral hydronephrosis:
- Unilateral hydronephrosis (1,065 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dantrolene sodium (the active ingredients of Dantrium) and Dantrium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ibandronate Sodium and Fatigue - a second ago
- Diabetes and Theft - 2 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride and Sleep Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Oral Pain - 23 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Insomnia - 27 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Steatorrhea - 29 seconds ago
- Prozac and Epiduo Forte drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Copaxone and Muscle Spasticity - 36 seconds ago
- Heart Palpitations and drugs of ingredients of testosterone enanthate - 47 seconds ago
- Accutane and Loss Of Employment - 50 seconds ago