Darunavir and Premature rupture of membranes - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Premature rupture of membranes is found among people who take Darunavir, especially for people who are 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Darunavir and have Premature rupture of membranes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,724 people who have side effects when taking Darunavir from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
4,724 people reported to have side effects when taking Darunavir.
Among them, 10 people (0.21%) have Premature rupture of membranes.
What is Darunavir?
Darunavir has active ingredients of darunavir. eHealthMe is studying from 4,729 Darunavir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Premature rupture of membranes?
Premature rupture of membranes is found to be associated with 587 drugs and 430 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Darunavir and Premature rupture of membranes reports submitted per year:
Time on Darunavir when people have Premature rupture of membranes *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Premature rupture of membranes when taking Darunavir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 44.44 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Common drugs people take besides Darunavir *:
- Etravirine: 3 people, 30.00%
- Dolutegravir: 3 people, 30.00%
- Truvada: 2 people, 20.00%
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate: 2 people, 20.00%
- Ritonavir: 2 people, 20.00%
- Intelence: 2 people, 20.00%
- Valium: 1 person, 10.00%
- Tivicay: 1 person, 10.00%
- Niaspan: 1 person, 10.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Premature rupture of membranes *:
- Placenta Abruptio: 4 people, 40.00%
- Pathogen Resistance: 4 people, 40.00%
- Live Birth: 4 people, 40.00%
- Blood Hiv Rna Increased: 4 people, 40.00%
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy): 3 people, 30.00%
- Twin Pregnancy (two babies in uterus): 1 person, 10.00%
- Foetal Distress Syndrome (altered heart rate or rhythm and leading tocompromised blood flow or changes in blood chemistry of foetus): 1 person, 10.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 10.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 10.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 10.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hiv Infection: 8 people, 80.00%
- Hiv Test Positive: 1 person, 10.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Darunavir and have Premature rupture of membranes?Check whether Premature rupture of membranes is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Darunavir:
- Darunavir (4,729 reports)
Premature rupture of membranes treatments and more:
- Premature rupture of membranes (3,072 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Premature rupture of membranes:
- Premature rupture of membranes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Premature rupture of membranes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Premature rupture of membranes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Premature rupture of membranes and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of darunavir:
Common drugs associated with Premature rupture of membranes:
- Combivir: 126 reports
- Kaletra: 108 reports
- Makena: 189 reports
- Norvir: 113 reports
- Retrovir: 104 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Premature rupture of membranes:
- Premature rupture of membranes (587 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Premature rupture of membranes:
All the conditions that are associated with Premature rupture of membranes:
- Premature rupture of membranes (430 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on darunavir (the active ingredients of Darunavir) and Darunavir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Moduretic 5-50 vs. Atorvastatin Calcium - 4 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Calcitonin-Salmon and Spinal Compression Fracture - 32 seconds ago
- Pupillary Light Reflex Tests Abnormal and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 37 seconds ago