Darvocet-n 100 and Kaposi's sarcoma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Kaposi's sarcoma is reported only by a few people who take Darvocet-N 100.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Darvocet-n 100 and have Kaposi's sarcoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,352 people who have side effects while taking Darvocet-n 100 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,352 people reported to have side effects when taking Darvocet-n 100.
Among them, 2 people (0.09%) have Kaposi's sarcoma.
What is Darvocet-n 100?
Darvocet-n 100 has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 2,871 Darvocet-n 100 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Kaposi's sarcoma?
Kaposi's sarcoma (a tumour caused by human herpes virus) is found to be associated with 687 drugs and 454 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Darvocet-n 100 and Kaposi's sarcoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Kaposi's sarcoma when taking Darvocet-n 100 *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Darvocet-n 100 *:
- Remicade: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Plavix: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pentasa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lotrisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Darvocet-n 100 and have Kaposi's sarcoma?Check whether Kaposi's sarcoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Kaposi's sarcoma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Darvocet-n 100:
- Darvocet-n 100 (2,871 reports)
Common Darvocet-n 100 side effects:
Browse all side effects of Darvocet-n 100:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Kaposi's sarcoma treatments and more:
- Kaposi's sarcoma (3,769 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Kaposi's sarcoma:
- Kaposi's sarcoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Kaposi's sarcoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Kaposi's sarcoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Kaposi's sarcoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Kaposi's sarcoma:
- Kaposi's sarcoma (687 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Kaposi's sarcoma:
- Hiv: 494 reports
- Hiv antibody positive: 526 reports
- Hiv infection: 495 reports
- Hiv test: 494 reports
- Human immunodeficiency virus infection: 526 reports
- Immunodeficiency disorders: 275 reports
- Immunosuppression: 275 reports
- Kidney transplant: 276 reports
- Renal transplant: 276 reports
- Transplant - kidney: 276 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Kaposi's sarcoma:
- Kaposi's sarcoma (454 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate (the active ingredients of Darvocet-n 100) and Darvocet-n 100 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flurbiprofen and Insomnia - 24 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Application Site Erythema - 40 seconds ago
- Mastoid Disorder and moderna covid vaccine - 41 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Cortisone Acetate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fabrazyme and Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal - a minute ago
- Theo-Dur and Type 1 Diabetes - a minute ago
- Taztia Xt vs. Microzide - a minute ago
- Botox and Fear - a minute ago
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and drugs of ingredients of cefazolin sodium - a minute ago
- Implanon and Metastasis - a minute ago