Darvocet and Color blindness acquired - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Color blindness acquired is reported only by a few people who take Darvocet.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Darvocet and have Color blindness acquired. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,264 people who have side effects while taking Darvocet from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,264 people reported to have side effects when taking Darvocet.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Color blindness acquired.
What is Darvocet?
Darvocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 12,056 Darvocet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Color blindness acquired?
Color blindness acquired is found to be associated with 349 drugs and 179 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Darvocet and Color blindness acquired reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Color blindness acquired when taking Darvocet *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Color blindness acquired when taking Darvocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Darvocet *:
- Zovirax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Femhrt: 2 people, 100.00%
- Metoclopramide: 2 people, 100.00%
- Macrobid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ketorolac Tromethamine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Keppra: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Color blindness acquired *:
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 100.00%
- Neck Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 2 people, 100.00%
- Optic Atrophy (the loss of a proportion of optic disc nerve fibres): 2 people, 100.00%
- Excoriation (to tear or wear off the skin of): 2 people, 100.00%
- Ear Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oropharyngeal Discomfort (pain or irritation of oropharynx): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain Of Skin: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Darvocet and have Color blindness acquired?Check whether Color blindness acquired is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Color blindness acquired and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Darvocet:
- Darvocet (12,056 reports)
Common Darvocet side effects:
- Heart disease: 2,063 reports
- Pain: 1,110 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 732 reports
- Heart attack: 673 reports
Browse all side effects of Darvocet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Color blindness acquired treatments and more:
- Color blindness acquired (445 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Color blindness acquired:
- Color blindness acquired in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Color blindness acquired in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Color blindness acquired in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Color blindness acquired:
- Color blindness acquired (349 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Color blindness acquired:
- Color blindness acquired (179 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; propoxyphene hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Darvocet) and Darvocet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flovent Hfa and Gastric Cancer - 2 seconds ago
- Alphagan P and Diabetic Ketoacidosis - 4 seconds ago
- Desyrel and Doxazosin Mesylate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Mesalamine and Breast Pain - 37 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Bladder Dilatation - 46 seconds ago
- Liletta and Heart Rate Increased - 48 seconds ago
- Nexium and Metoclopramide Hcl drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Toradol and Glaucoma - a minute ago
- Micardis and Evoxac drug interaction - a minute ago
- Medrol and Systemic Mycosis - a minute ago