Will you have Lymphocytic lymphoma with Darvocet - from FDA reports
Lymphocytic lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Darvocet. We study 10,610 people who have side effects while taking Darvocet from FDA. Among them, 3 have Lymphocytic lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Lymphocytic lymphoma and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on acetaminophen; propoxyphene hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Darvocet) and Darvocet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Lymphocytic lymphoma are also considered in the study.
What is Darvocet?
Darvocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Darvocet 11,401 users)
What is Lymphocytic lymphoma?
Lymphocytic lymphoma (immature lymphocytes (white blood cells) are found mostly in the lymph nodes) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 33,437 Lymphocytic lymphoma patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
10,610 people reported to have side effects when taking Darvocet.
Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Lymphocytic lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lymphocytic lymphoma when taking Darvocet *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Lymphocytic lymphoma when taking Darvocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Tension Headache: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 33.33%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Entocort Ec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lasix: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lansoprazole: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hytrin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heparin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 33.33%
- Demerol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Zemplar: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 66.67%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 33.33%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Epididymitis (pain in the scrotum or testicle): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fall: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lymphocytic lymphoma while taking Darvocet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lymphocytic lymphoma
- Subscribe to monitor Lymphocytic lymphoma in Darvocet
- Subscribe to monitor Darvocet
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Darvocet and have Lymphocytic lymphoma
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Lymphocytic lymphomaLymphocytic lymphoma (1,107 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lymphocytic lymphomaLymphocytic lymphoma (788 conditions)
Darvocet side effects
- Darvocet side effects (10,611 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Darvoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Prolactin Increased with Aldomet? - a second ago
- Calcium Citrate and Gabapentin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Desloratadine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Quinsy with Lorazepam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abscess - Peritonsillar with Lorazepam? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Peritonsillar Abscess with Lorazepam? - 3 seconds ago
- Vitamin B2 vs. Zoloft - 4 seconds ago
- Mucinex Dm and Ablysinol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Obstruction with Losartan Potassium? - 6 seconds ago
- Protonix and Prevalite drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.