Darvocet and Migraine - from FDA reports
Migraine is found among people who take Darvocet, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Prilosec, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Migraine with Darvocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,448 people who have side effects when taking Darvocet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
10,448 people reported to have side effects when taking Darvocet.
Among them, 102 people (0.98%) have Migraine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Darvocet *:
- female: 78.22 %
- male: 21.78 %
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Darvocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.45 %
- 20-29: 14.94 %
- 30-39: 19.54 %
- 40-49: 22.99 %
- 50-59: 21.84 %
- 60+: 17.24 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 9 people, 8.82%
- Depression: 9 people, 8.82%
- Headache (pain in head): 6 people, 5.88%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 6 people, 5.88%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 5 people, 4.90%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec: 23 people, 22.55%
- Synthroid: 18 people, 17.65%
- Ambien: 17 people, 16.67%
- Xanax: 15 people, 14.71%
- Neurontin: 14 people, 13.73%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 30 people, 29.41%
- Chest Pain: 24 people, 23.53%
- Stress And Anxiety: 23 people, 22.55%
- Depression: 21 people, 20.59%
- Weakness: 21 people, 20.59%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Migraine in Darvocet
- Subscribe to monitor Darvocet
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Migraine
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Darvocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Darvocet 11,239 users)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 88,482 Migraine patients).
Drugs that are associated with MigraineMigraine (2,258 drugs)
Could your condition cause MigraineMigraine (2,031 conditions)
Darvocet side effects
- Darvocet side effects (10,449 reports)
Browse all side effects of Darvoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Darvocet and have Migraine
- Support group for people who have Migraine
- Support group for people who take Darvocet
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is gail i was diagnosed with RA october 2016 after a revision from bilateral mastectomy. All the biologics i have been on are causing bad side effects. My first was humeria i didnt have any side effects but it did nothing for the pain. Kevzara was the 2nd and it caused a chrons flare....
- Hi.. I'm Asiya.. I'm having recurrent migraine headache with angioedema..im feeling helpless as no analgesic is effective..
- Just hoping to see others with similar symptoms and what they do
- Hello My son, James, has has migraine all day, everyday for 18 months now. He was diagnosed with ASD and Sensory Processing Disorder last year and was going to be assessed for Dysgraphia at college, however has had to disengage from college due to low attendance. James has seen Therapists and...
- I took Darvocet for many years. 5 yrs ago I had my first brain aneurysm surgery. 2 more since then. I'm looking for any information
- Will you have Heartburn with Nicorette?
- What to expect when you have Rickets and Salivary Gland Tumors?
- Clopidogrel and Boniva drug interaction
- Will you have Fever with Vontrol?
- Will you have Keloids with Voltaren?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nicorette and have Heartburn?
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and Boniva
- Support group for people who take Vontrol and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Voltaren and have Keloids?
- Support group for people who take Strattera and have Restless Leg Syndrome?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.