Darvon compound and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is reported only by a few people who take Darvon Compound.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Darvon compound and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38 people who have side effects while taking Darvon compound from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
38 people reported to have side effects when taking Darvon compound.
Among them, 2 people (5.26%) have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
What is Darvon compound?
Darvon compound has active ingredients of aspirin; caffeine; propoxyphene hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 38 Darvon compound users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness) is found to be associated with 1,569 drugs and 1,281 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Darvon compound and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder when taking Darvon compound*:
Common drugs people take besides Darvon compound *:
Common side effects people have besides Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Darvon compound and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?Check whether Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin; caffeine; propoxyphene hydrochloride:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and drugs with ingredients of aspirin; caffeine; propoxyphene hydrochloride
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Darvon compound:
- Darvon compound (38 reports)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treatments and more:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (107,554 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Adderall: 350 reports
- Paxil: 270 reports
- Oxycontin: 246 reports
- Zoloft: 232 reports
- Strattera: 222 reports
- Accutane: 218 reports
- Ritalin: 206 reports
- Concerta: 205 reports
- Singulair: 203 reports
- Seroquel: 202 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1,569 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Depression: 437 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 290 reports
- Pain: 206 reports
- Narcolepsy: 197 reports
- Epilepsy: 182 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1,281 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin; caffeine; propoxyphene hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Darvon compound) and Darvon compound (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - a second ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia - 2 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Gastrointestinal Mucosal Exfoliation - 5 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Lymphangiosis Carcinomatosa - 10 seconds ago
- Danazol and The Flu - 14 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Demerol and Oesophageal Candidiasis - 17 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Guillain-Barre Syndrome - 18 seconds ago