Darzalex and Performance status decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 17,614 people who have side effects when taking Darzalex. Performance status decreased is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take Dexamethasone and have Multiple myeloma.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Darzalex and have Performance status decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,614 people reported to have side effects when taking Darzalex.
Among them, 9 people (0.05%) have Performance status decreased.
What is Darzalex?
Darzalex has active ingredients of daratumumab. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 17,627 Darzalex users.
What is Performance status decreased?
Performance status decreased is found to be associated with 1,072 drugs and 600 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 5,125 people who have Performance status decreased.
Number of Darzalex and Performance status decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Darzalex when people have Performance status decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Performance status decreased when taking Darzalex *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Performance status decreased when taking Darzalex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Darzalex *:
- Velcade: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 22.22%
- Zometa: 1 person, 11.11%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 11.11%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 11.11%
- Pomalyst: 1 person, 11.11%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 11.11%
- Androgel: 1 person, 11.11%
Common side effects people have besides Performance status decreased *:
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 5 people, 55.56%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 4 people, 44.44%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 33.33%
- Heart Attack: 3 people, 33.33%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 3 people, 33.33%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 3 people, 33.33%
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs): 3 people, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 33.33%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3 people, 33.33%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 3 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 8 people, 88.89%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Darzalex and have Performance status decreased?Check whether Performance status decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Darzalex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Darzalex side effects (17,627 reports)
Performance status decreased treatments and more:
- Performance status decreased (5,125 reports)
Common drugs associated with Performance status decreased:
- Paxil: 308 reports
- Carboplatin: 200 reports
- Cisplatin: 180 reports
- Aspirin: 177 reports
- Prednisone: 161 reports
- Revlimid: 151 reports
- Baclofen: 147 reports
- Paclitaxel: 143 reports
- Dexamethasone: 131 reports
- Lasix: 129 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Performance status decreased:
- Performance status decreased (1,072 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Performance status decreased:
- High blood pressure: 214 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 213 reports
- Depression: 173 reports
- Lung cancer - non-small cell: 170 reports
- Pain: 166 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 115 reports
- Breast cancer: 107 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Performance status decreased:
- Performance status decreased (600 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on daratumumab (the active ingredients of Darzalex) and Darzalex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cartia Xt and Ativan drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Torsemide drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Tiazac and Humira drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Abnormal Sleep-Related Event - 17 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Fungal Nail Infection - 20 seconds ago
- Aredia and Lexapro drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Simvastatin drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Slo-Niacin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and Feeling Cold - 31 seconds ago
- Zantac and Glynase drug interaction - 32 seconds ago