Daunoxome and Staphylococcal bacteraemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Staphylococcal bacteraemia is reported only by a few people who take Daunoxome.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Daunoxome and have Staphylococcal bacteraemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 285 people who have side effects while taking Daunoxome from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
285 people reported to have side effects when taking Daunoxome.
Among them, 2 people (0.7%) have Staphylococcal bacteraemia.
What is Daunoxome?
Daunoxome has active ingredients of daunorubicin citrate. eHealthMe is studying from 285 Daunoxome users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Staphylococcal bacteraemia?
Staphylococcal bacteraemia (a bacterial infection of blood) is found to be associated with 1,031 drugs and 585 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Daunoxome and Staphylococcal bacteraemia reports submitted per year:
Time on Daunoxome when people have Staphylococcal bacteraemia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Staphylococcal bacteraemia when taking Daunoxome *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Staphylococcal bacteraemia when taking Daunoxome *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Daunoxome *:
- Voltaren: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ranitidine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 50.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrocortisone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Acyclovir: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Staphylococcal bacteraemia *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Rubella Antibody Positive: 2 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Enterococcal Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria lactic acid in the blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Antibody Positive: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 2 people, 100.00%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 100.00%
- Uterine Fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 1 person, 50.00%
- Oesophageal Ulcer (ulcer of oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Daunoxome and have Staphylococcal bacteraemia?Check whether Staphylococcal bacteraemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Staphylococcal bacteraemia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of daunorubicin citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Daunoxome:
- Daunoxome (285 reports)
Staphylococcal bacteraemia treatments and more:
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (5,835 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Staphylococcal bacteraemia:
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Staphylococcal bacteraemia:
All the drugs that are associated with Staphylococcal bacteraemia:
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (1,031 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Staphylococcal bacteraemia:
- Acute myeloid leukaemia: 121 reports
- Febrile neutropenia: 210 reports
- Malignant plasmacytoma: 237 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 237 reports
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma: 244 reports
- Plasma cell myeloma: 219 reports
- Ra: 157 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 154 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Staphylococcal bacteraemia:
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (585 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on daunorubicin citrate (the active ingredients of Daunoxome) and Daunoxome (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Naprosyn and Nasal Vestibulitis - 7 seconds ago
- Rocephin and Mellaril drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Tobramycin And Dexamethasone and Benicar drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Meningitis Bacterial - 21 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Abdominal Pain Lower - 29 seconds ago
- Metopirone and Urinary Tract Infection - 39 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Zide drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Vicodin Es and Skelaxin drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Soya and Methotrexate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fever and Failure To Thrive - a minute ago