Dayquil and Pancreatitis aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pancreatitis aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Dayquil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dayquil and have Pancreatitis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,229 people who have side effects while taking Dayquil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,229 people reported to have side effects when taking Dayquil.
Among them, 4 people (0.33%) have Pancreatitis aggravated.
What is Dayquil?
Dayquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in cold symptoms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,479 Dayquil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pancreatitis aggravated?
Pancreatitis aggravated (serious inflammation of pancreas) is found to be associated with 1,094 drugs and 363 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dayquil and Pancreatitis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Dayquil when people have Pancreatitis aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis aggravated when taking Dayquil *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Pancreatitis aggravated when taking Dayquil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 75 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Dayquil *:
- Xanax: 4 people, 100.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 25.00%
- Norco: 1 person, 25.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imodium A-D: 1 person, 25.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 25.00%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pancreatitis aggravated *:
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 3 people, 75.00%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 75.00%
- Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria in the blood): 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Rash Maculo-Papular (red area on the skin that is covered with small confluent bumps): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 25.00%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dayquil and have Pancreatitis aggravated?Check whether Pancreatitis aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pancreatitis aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine:
- Pancreatitis aggravated and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine (4 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dayquil:
- Dayquil (1,479 reports)
Common Dayquil side effects:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 262 reports
- Pain: 201 reports
- High blood pressure: 181 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 177 reports
Browse all side effects of Dayquil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pancreatitis aggravated treatments and more:
- Pancreatitis aggravated (56 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatitis aggravated:
- Pancreatitis aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatitis aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatitis aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pancreatitis aggravated:
- Seroquel: 4,892 reports
- Metformin: 4,060 reports
- Januvia: 2,550 reports
- Zyprexa: 2,458 reports
- Victoza: 2,261 reports
- Prednisone: 2,210 reports
- Aspirin: 2,139 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,105 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,732 reports
- Humira: 1,696 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis aggravated:
- Pancreatitis aggravated (1,094 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatitis aggravated:
- Type 2 diabetes: 5,528 reports
- Diabetes: 2,834 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,685 reports
- Depression: 2,134 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,541 reports
- Pain: 1,499 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,454 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,333 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis aggravated:
- Pancreatitis aggravated (363 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine (the active ingredients of Dayquil) and Dayquil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Blood Bilirubin Increased and drugs of ingredients of blond psyllium - 10 seconds ago
- Kayexalate and Swelling - 12 seconds ago
- Plavix and Pain - 12 seconds ago
- Inderal and Gallbladder Injury - 18 seconds ago
- Balm and Dehydration - 32 seconds ago
- Cranberry and Muscle Atrophy - 41 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Retinopathy Hypertensive - 41 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Pancreatitis Aggravated - 42 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Organic Erectile Dysfunction - 42 seconds ago
- Sutab and Abdominal Pain - 45 seconds ago