Who have Skin - yellow with Decadron - from FDA reports
Skin - yellow is found among people who take Decadron, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zofran, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36,528 people who have side effects when taking Decadron from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
36,528 people reported to have side effects when taking Decadron.
Among them, 173 people (0.47%) have Skin - yellow
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Decadron when people have Skin - yellow *:
- < 1 month: 76.47 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.94 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin - yellow when taking Decadron *:
- female: 40.7 %
- male: 59.3 %
Age of people who have Skin - yellow when taking Decadron *:
- 0-1: 2.07 %
- 2-9: 2.07 %
- 10-19: 0.69 %
- 20-29: 5.52 %
- 30-39: 2.76 %
- 40-49: 19.31 %
- 50-59: 18.62 %
- 60+: 48.97 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 20 people, 11.56%
- Breast Cancer: 17 people, 9.83%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 10 people, 5.78%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 9 people, 5.20%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (pancreatic cancer): 9 people, 5.20%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 8 people, 4.62%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 4.05%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 6 people, 3.47%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 3.47%
- Pain: 6 people, 3.47%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 36 people, 20.81%
- Ativan: 31 people, 17.92%
- Zantac: 31 people, 17.92%
- Lasix: 28 people, 16.18%
- Gemzar: 25 people, 14.45%
- Zometa: 25 people, 14.45%
- Aloxi: 24 people, 13.87%
- Nexium: 24 people, 13.87%
- Taxol: 23 people, 13.29%
- Neulasta: 22 people, 12.72%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 51 people, 29.48%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 51 people, 29.48%
- Fever: 45 people, 26.01%
- Pain: 43 people, 24.86%
- Weakness: 39 people, 22.54%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 39 people, 22.54%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 38 people, 21.97%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 38 people, 21.97%
- Stress And Anxiety: 32 people, 18.50%
- Cough: 31 people, 17.92%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Skin - yellow while taking Decadron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Skin - yellow
- Subscribe to monitor Skin - yellow in Decadron
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Decadron and have Skin - yellow
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Decadron has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Decadron 36,860 users)
Skin - yellow
Skin - yellow has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,622 Skin - yellow patients).
Drugs that are associated with Skin - yellowSkin - yellow (2,256 drugs)
Could your condition cause Skin - yellowSkin - yellow (2,394 conditions)
Decadron side effects
- Decadron side effects (36,633 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Decadrona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Decadron to similar drugs:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bartlett R, Hartle AJ, "Routine use of dexamethasone for postoperative nausea and vomiting: the case against", Anaesthesia, 2013 Sep .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Telmisartan and Galbanum Gum drug interaction - now
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Seroquel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rls with Seroquel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Legs Syndrome with Seroquel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Leg with Seroquel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Natpara? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Plmd with Seroquel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Potassium with Natpara? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Periodic Limb Movement Disorder with Seroquel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypopotassemia with Natpara? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Meloxicam, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 23 year old woman - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Botox - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Flonase, Symbicort - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Celebrex, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cephalexin, Loratadine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Olanzapine for a 60 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Clonidine, Singulair, Butrans, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cialis, Flomax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Irbesartan - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.