Definity and Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 3,856 people who take Definity or have Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased. No report of Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased is found in people who take Definity.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Definity?
Definity has active ingredients of perflutren. eHealthMe is studying from 3,851 Definity users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased?
Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased is found to be associated with 6 drugs and 13 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Definity and have Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased?Check whether Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of perflutren:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Definity:
- Definity (3,851 reports)
Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased treatments and more:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased (5 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Zinc sulphate turbidity decreased:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on perflutren (the active ingredients of Definity) and Definity (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol and Desogen drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Propecia drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Echocardiogram Abnormal and Oral Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Propranolol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Leucovorin Calcium and Anticonvulsant Drug Level Above Therapeutic - 47 seconds ago
- Gleevec and Haemorrhagic Ascites - a minute ago
- Brintellix and Paroxetine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Remicade and Glioblastoma - a minute ago
- Valproic Acid and Dyskinesia - a minute ago
- Octreotide Acetate and Loperamide Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago