Demadex and Lower limb fracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 5,231 people who have side effects when taking Demadex. Lower limb fracture is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, also take Premarin and have Pain.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Demadex and have Lower limb fracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,231 people reported to have side effects when taking Demadex.
Among them, 11 people (0.21%) have Lower limb fracture.
What is Demadex?
Demadex has active ingredients of torsemide. It is used in heart failure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 5,272 Demadex users.
What is Lower limb fracture?
Lower limb fracture is found to be associated with 1,688 drugs and 847 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 20,006 people who have Lower limb fracture.
Number of Demadex and Lower limb fracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lower limb fracture when taking Demadex *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Lower limb fracture when taking Demadex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Demadex *:
- Oxycodone: 3 people, 27.27%
- Coumadin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Premarin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 18.18%
- Requip: 2 people, 18.18%
- Rhinocort: 2 people, 18.18%
- Revatio: 2 people, 18.18%
- Restoril: 2 people, 18.18%
- Azmacort: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Lower limb fracture *:
- Fall: 6 people, 54.55%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 27.27%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 27.27%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 18.18%
- Weight Abnormal: 2 people, 18.18%
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 2 people, 18.18%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 18.18%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 2 people, 18.18%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 18.18%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 18.18%
- Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 9.09%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 9.09%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 9.09%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 9.09%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 9.09%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 9.09%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 9.09%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Demadex and have Lower limb fracture?Check whether Lower limb fracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Demadex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Demadex side effects (5,272 reports)
Lower limb fracture treatments and more:
- Lower limb fracture (20,006 reports)
Common drugs associated with Lower limb fracture:
- Humira: 1,190 reports
- Prednisone: 1,061 reports
- Enbrel: 992 reports
- Methotrexate: 934 reports
- Avonex: 906 reports
- Fosamax: 844 reports
- Xeljanz: 706 reports
- Lyrica: 691 reports
- Aspirin: 673 reports
- Tysabri: 570 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Lower limb fracture:
- Lower limb fracture (1,688 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lower limb fracture:
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,137 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,079 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,319 reports
- Pain: 689 reports
- High blood pressure: 668 reports
- Hiv infection: 509 reports
- Diabetes: 477 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Lower limb fracture:
- Lower limb fracture (847 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on torsemide (the active ingredients of Demadex) and Demadex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant and Hyperkalemia - a second ago
- Depakote Er and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 3 seconds ago
- Paclitaxel and Macrobid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Hyperlactacidaemia - 4 seconds ago
- Reclast and Rash Macular - 5 seconds ago
- Vicodin Es and Paraesthesia - 5 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Povidone Iodine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ertapenem Sodium and Hydromorphone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Vitamin K and Headache - 14 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Indomethacin Sodium drug interaction - 14 seconds ago