Who have Pain - penis with Depakote - from FDA reports
Pain - penis is found among people who take Depakote, especially for people who are 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Schizophrenia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,621 people who have side effects when taking Depakote from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
41,621 people reported to have side effects when taking Depakote.
Among them, 84 people (0.2%) have Pain - penis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Depakote when people have Pain - penis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pain - penis when taking Depakote *:
- 0-1: 1.47 %
- 2-9: 4.41 %
- 10-19: 10.29 %
- 20-29: 17.65 %
- 30-39: 30.88 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 8.82 %
- 60+: 1.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 7 people, 8.33%
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 6 people, 7.14%
- Psychotic Disorder: 6 people, 7.14%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 5 people, 5.95%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 5.95%
- Sleep Disorder: 5 people, 5.95%
- Depression: 4 people, 4.76%
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder (behavioural disorder characterized by extreme expressions of anger): 3 people, 3.57%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 3 people, 3.57%
- Erection Problems: 2 people, 2.38%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel: 17 people, 20.24%
- Risperdal: 14 people, 16.67%
- Zyprexa: 11 people, 13.10%
- Abilify: 11 people, 13.10%
- Ativan: 8 people, 9.52%
- Cogentin: 6 people, 7.14%
- Klonopin: 5 people, 5.95%
- Viagra: 5 people, 5.95%
- Zoloft: 5 people, 5.95%
- Geodon: 4 people, 4.76%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Erection Problems: 7 people, 8.33%
- Pain: 4 people, 4.76%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 4 people, 4.76%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 3.57%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 3.57%
- Erection Increased: 3 people, 3.57%
- Psychotic Disorder: 3 people, 3.57%
- Migraine (headache): 3 people, 3.57%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 3 people, 3.57%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3 people, 3.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain - penis while taking Depakote?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - penis
- Subscribe to monitor Pain - penis in Depakote
You are not alone:
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 44,844 users)
Pain - penis
Pain - penis has been reported by people with erection problems, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 3,218 Pain - penis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - penisPain - penis (666 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pain - penisPain - penis (395 conditions)
Depakote side effects
- Depakote side effects (42,302 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Depakotea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Depo-Medrol and Macis drug interaction - a second ago
- Aloe Vera and Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container drug interaction - a second ago
- Arava and Tirosint drug interaction - a second ago
- Ibrin and Yaela drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Aplastic Anemia with Bendeka? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ureteritis with Procalamine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Burning Sensation with Trileptal? - 3 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Gamma drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Imuran and Bactocill drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Dry Eyes with Clonidine? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Losartan, Paxil, Amlodipine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.